Tags/add method allows to add face tags manually.
Note: tags added manually can not be used to enroll/train user to data namespace, this is the only difference between the automatic tags (obtained through faces/detect method) and manual.
Method entry point:
- Supported HTTP methods
- GET, POST.
- Required parameters
- standard API parameters
- url – url to the image to add the tag to (accepted image formats: PNG, JPEG, BMP, JPEG2000).
- x – horizontal center position of the tag, as a percentage from 0 to 100, from the left of the photo.
- y – vertical center position of the tag, as a percentage from 0 to 100, from the left of the photo.
- width – width of the tag, as a percentage from 0 to 100.
- height – height of the tag, as a percentage from 0 to 100.
- uid – id of the user being tagged.
- Optional parameters
- label – display name of the user being tagged (e.g. First and Last name). Note that this information is saved and can later be retrieved per tag, not per user.
- password – tags.add can be password protected if you want to make tags.add a administrative operation. You can specify password in account settings.
"status" : "success"